Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to Find Pre Foreclosures, Cheap Land And Great Real Estate Deals By Motivated Sellers



I've been in the real estate business for 15 years. In my early years I remember spending most of my days going through dozens of newspapers and driving around for hours looking for motivated sellers. This was a lot of hard work and very time consuming. I also took many courses on how to find real estate deals. Of course they were very helpful but the problem was that competition was very stiff. There was a Realtor standing on every corner with a business card. The age of information and real estate blogs have changed the way real estate is bought and sold forever.

I discovered an under utilized real estate gold mine on eBay's Realty Blog. This blog is designed for desperate and motivated sellers. In most cases these deals are pre-foreclosures. eBay and Google's Blogger have formed a union for sellers who want to sell ASAP. Last month I was able to net over $30k in my pocket from eBay's Realty Blog. I will reveal the secret on how to do this further in this article. Ebay's Realty Blog is jammed pack with sellers that are trying to unload their properties with below market prices. EBay's Realty Blog also allows me to work from home with little or no driving around in the hot sun coupled with outrageous gas prices. Many of you reading this article know exactly what I'm talking about.

The good news is this information is absolutely free. So leave your check book and your credit card in your wallet. So you're probably asking yourself how I did it. The key to the secret of finding these hot real estate deals is to go to eBay's Realty Blog and click on the orange RSS feed button in the right corner of your URL bar of your browser and subscribe to the feed category. You can do this in any real estate category you like. Every minute of the day a desperate or motivated seller posts a listing on this blog which automatically updates your RSS feed and you are notified of the hot real estate deal instantly. In this way, a massive amount of hot real estate deals passively come to you instead of actively searching for them. And the best part is that it's free. This cut my advertising costs in half. With the law of attraction and the infinite supply of motivated sellers I wish you wealth and abundance. I hope this article helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment